Tuesday 5 February 2013

Valentine's Book Covers



This month is about all things slushy and slurp-y -  we all know that!
However, if course of true love is running a little wonky for you this month, there is always a place you can turn to for some dependable tales of great loves and chivalry! That's right, my second boyfriend  - BOOKS.

Today's post is basically for myself  - to remedy all the angst I feel towards publishers who don't publish pretty enough covers for my favourite books. I have redesigned covers for some of my favourite romantic books ... all I have to do now is close my eyes and pretend that I can hold them in my hand :)

If you haven't any of these great titles,why not romance yourself with them this Valentine's Day!








... If you can spot the odd one out, we should be friends. 


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, especially love the One Tree Hill cover ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha respect for spotting it :) If only it was a real book!

      Delete
  2. Love, love, love! My favourites are TFIOS and An Unkindness of Ravens (I seriously wish someone had actually wrote that book!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If An Unkindness of Ravens was an actual book I would read it in a heartbeat, it is one of my favourite love stories ever!

    ReplyDelete